Scavenger Hunt

Sunday 26 September 2010

A Bit Chilly

That Autumn feeling is here.
A bit of a chill in the air.
We lit the fire for the first time today.
I've fully recovered from the bug thankfully and I've got my Raspberry Slipover completed.
I used Stylecraft Life Chunky and a Sirdar pattern, my tension was a bit off ~ but it turned out OK in the end.
Not finished the Purple Cardi but that will be soon I think.
I went to my Knitting Group on Saturday at The Butterfly Garden and we had a really good turn out. The room was full on knitting chatter and lots of laughs and had a lovely atmosphere. It was great to see so many people there.
When I got home I found DD had a horrific injury.
Well maybe not.
She had undergone Wilderness First Aid Training as part of D of E.
The 'injury' was very lifelike ~ apparently she had slipped and managed to get this stick stuck in her face.
She soon managed to remove it however as we went to visit friends that evening!
I seem lacking in things to say today ~ not like me at all! ~ so I'll just say have a great week.
Bye Clicky Needles.



1 comment:

  1. Glad you're feeling better. Your daughter's facial 'injury' was a bit gruesome! Happy knitting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in to read my ramblings!
Please leave a comment ~ I do appreciate them.

Clicky Needles.