Scavenger Hunt

Monday 11 July 2011

100th Post!!!!!!

Wow, my 100th post!
I really, really enjoy blogging, sharing my thoughts, projects and a small snapshot of my family with you. I've made loads of new friends and I love sharing their lives too.
I've even got 48 followers now! Thanks to everyone!

I've got that Drops cardi underway, I'm using Rowan Cotton Jeans, no, not from our favourite on-line yarn store (Kemps in case you didn't work it out!) but from the yarn swap/stash rearrange we held at the Butterfly Knitters in November. Not the most inspiring picture ~ sorry!
On to gardeny things.
We had these radishes in a salad yesterday, DS loves them because of the colours.
This has come from the next door neighbours' ~ it's managed to get through the fence ~ still I'm not complaining. I think it's a Hardy Fuchsia ~ if anybody knows for sure please let me know!
The Clematis on the front of the house is lovely ~ a 7 foot tower of flower! ~ no doubt helped along my DS' trellis that he made on Good Friday.
Lastly my white planter.
I try (sometimes) to be tasteful and decided on a white colour scheme for the pot. Can you spot the mistake?? The blue lobelia hadn't flowered when I put it there.
Nature seems to have a way to get the upper hand!
DD and Mr CN are away this week, DD is having a week work experience at an Army base in Wiltshire and they are staying in an hotel there, so DS and me are having a peaceful week.
This gives me lots of time to think spinning..................................mmmmmmmmmmmm.

Hope your week is a good one.
Have fun..............................Clicky Needles x

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 100th post. It doesn't take long before we start notching up these milestones. I love the colour of your cardi. The radishes look lovely and colourful too, I've never grown such a colourful variety, it's usually good old French Breakfast for me, though I haven't sown any this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 100 posts woo hoo! Well done you.
    Blue and white are a classic combination nature says so :)
    Enjoy the peace while it lasts!!
    Love
    Tickety-boo
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 100th post!! One day, I shall get to grips with my garden - probably at the same time my yarn-stash gets smaller.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your knitting, your flowers and your veggies. Have a lovely time to your self! Oh, I do hope you take up spinning!!
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, 100 posts! The sweater is looking good and I like the colour you are using.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes spinning!! That'll keep you even busier!
    D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grats on 100 posts! I'm well on my way to 100 as well, 89 already! (although I recently held a cleaning session and found out that I had 5 unposted drafts in my archives) Amazing how quick it can go, huh?

    ooh radishes.. Love em. Hope they're tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done Cath,have enjoyed reading them all. Loking forward to seeing how the cotton jeans turns out.Have a nice relaxing week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on 100th post. Love the cardi and the beautiful flowers and radishes. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. your palnt is one of Alan Titchmarsh's favs and I believe I have it in my garden too. It also comes in a fab lime green colour. Phygelius aequalis

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, having just found your blog, I can congratulate you on reaching your hundredth post. Don't give up will you?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in to read my ramblings!
Please leave a comment ~ I do appreciate them.

Clicky Needles.