Scavenger Hunt

Sunday 4 March 2012

Scavenger Hunt February

Scavenger Hunt February


I've struggled a bit this month, because I've been a bit out of action but here goes.

Empty
No more Christmas Sweeties.
 5 
Miniature Narcissi 
 Black and White.
Mr Clicky Needles' and my cars.  (I get the big one ~ hehe!)
 Leap Year.
I wish I had a workroom that looked like this.
 In the Sky.
No clouds and one plane.
 Music
I know Chris Moyles is a marmite thing, but he wakes me up and makes me laugh. 
 Train.
Sadly not seen much action lately.
 Cupid
Couldn't find any arrows!!!
 Love
I love this felt bead necklace.
 Crowded
Can't get many more needles and hooks in there.
Heritage
My Mum's Cluedo set from the late 1940s early 1950s.  My DS and his cousin were playing with it at half term.  
Food
Spotty Fairy Cakes

Righto I'm off to check out everybody else's offerings.


7 comments:

  1. Hahaha, loved your comment on mine! ;-)

    Super Cluedo set - makes me feel quite nostalgic!

    Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did well even if you were feeling out of sorts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What game is this? I enjoyed your post. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Click on the Photo Scavenger Hunt button on the right. Every month we have to find 12 things to find and photograph. Join in with your lovely new camera Theresa.

      Delete
  4. Great photos, well done :)

    I can't believe your christmas chocs lasted this long, hehe. Great thinking for Cupid too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos, I love the 'heritage'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pics very good as you hadn't been feeling well for soooo long! Hope school goes ok today. dojo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in to read my ramblings!
Please leave a comment ~ I do appreciate them.

Clicky Needles.