Scavenger Hunt

Friday 8 March 2013

February Mosaic

Hi there.

All quiet from me, I've had The Lurgy which is sweeping Gloucestershire Schools at the moment.  We had 9 children off in our class at one point and I managed to catch it too.  Feeling tired and washed out I can cope with but the high temperature was something else.  I passed it onto DS who has decided I need to stop working in a school.

Anyway here's my Mosaic for February.

It makes me feel cold.  Cold in France, very cold day out in Bristol and a cold looking dog, who is settling into our family life well.

See you soon.
Clicky Needles.


2 comments:

  1. Hmm, yes, cold was the feeling I got from our mosaic too. Let us hope that March's one will be a tad warmer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On you poor thing, take care it dose look cold.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in to read my ramblings!
Please leave a comment ~ I do appreciate them.

Clicky Needles.