Scavenger Hunt

Sunday 7 May 2017

Sunshine

Hello All!

The weather today has been glorious.   Me and Mr Clicky sat in the sunshine, he dozing a bit and listening to music while I settled myself in to my steamer chair and had a BIG push with the Wedding Pressie Blanket.  I'm kinda running out of time, the wedding is on the 20th May.  Today it is the 7th May.  12 days to finish.  I was starting to panic so decided to give myself the weekend to have a good work on it.  I'm pleased to say the circles in my basket have diminished and there is only a row's worth left.  I may make a few more, I'm not sure it's wide enough.  Is 12 evenings enough I wonder? The simple answer is, it'll have to be.
 Behind me in my chair is the lovely clematis Montana where the blackbird pair are nesting.  It's so dense it's the perfect place for them.
 Sadly Mr and Mrs Blue Tit haven't nested in 'their' box this year.  I think they've used it for five years or so, maybe more.  I'm hoping they just found the building work too noisy and disruptive and that they'll be back next year.  The box looks a bit lonely.
That's me for now, my arms and legs are feeling a little sun kissed, and I have had a lovely day.

Let's hope the weather stays this way, but it probably won't. Oh yes, and we need to have some night time downpours too please.
Have a great week............................Clicky Needles.

3 comments:

  1. The blanket is looking beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blanket is a gorgeous gift and I am cheering you on to the finish! Our Clematis is climbing but not flowering yet. I hope your feathered friends come back to visit. Yesterday while working in the garden I saw a Robin taking off with a beak full of worm! Happy week to you and yours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning blanket that is going to be, and what a generous gift. You will finish it because, as you say, you'll have to. It's amazing how fast you can crochet when you need to. (And believe me, I know!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping in to read my ramblings!
Please leave a comment ~ I do appreciate them.

Clicky Needles.